Conversational Spanish for Teachers - Speaking Spanish in the Classroom on CD
Spanish for Teachers - For Elementary School Teachers and Staff
Spanish for Teachers is a valuable resource for elementary school teachers and staff who need to improve classroom effectiveness with useful Spanish words and phrases.
The Spanish phrases and sentences in the workbook Speaking Spanish in the Classroom and in the provided CD's are derived from actual classroom situations as reported by teachers just like you!
Conversational Spanish for Teachers will help you to:
- Learn commonly used Spanish phrases to interact with students and parents.
- Acquire the needed vocabulary to address study skills and behavior issues, or clarify school procedures.
- Increase attention skills in the classroom by using important Spanish key phrases and commands.
- Enable reading comprehension, and encourage discussions.
- Use phrases at recess to give directions, correct behavior, and prevent injuries.
- Included in the workbook are also basic vocabulary and general grammar information sections designed to augment your knowledge and usage of the Spanish language.
- Two CDs are included to guide with correct pronunciation making this a complete course in an accessible format.
Spanish for Teachers on CD - Speaking Spanish in the Classroom
Includes 2 CDs and the workbook.
978-1-888165-97-5 Only $34.95
Spanish for Teachers - Speaking Spanish in The Classroom on MP3
Conversational Spanish for Teachers - For Elementary School Teachers and Staff
Speaking Spanish in The Classroom on MP3
- Available instantly! No shipping or handling fees!
- More convenient than ever, 28 audio lessons to use when and where you wish.
- Compatible with PC/Mac, iPod/iPhone, MP3 players.
- Also included: An Audioscript and Workbook of 95 pages in PDF format.
- Upon completion of your order you'll be issued a link to access the files.
No waiting, no shipping and handling charges.
Upon completion of your order you'll be issued a link to access the files.