Terms and Conditions for Maria Oliveira language Learning
Questions about our policies or how to register for classes, please contact us
Policy for Our Products
Secure Online Ordering: All orders placed with Maria online are handled through secure servers. However, if you prefer to place your order by phone, please call Maria at 1-510-223-3320. You can also fax your order to that same number. Order toll free: 877-251-8353.
Satisfaction Guarantee: Maria will replace or exchange any purchased materials returned within thirty days of shipment. Refund is available for unopened packages only if returned within thirty days (freight charges are not refundable).
Shipping: Maria normally ships within two business days of receiving your order. All orders are shipped via International or Domestic Priority Mail through the US Postal Service. Most U.S. residents will received their order within 2 to 4 days of shipment; Overseas orders take at least 2 weeks for delivery.
Downloadable Online Lessons: Free Electronic Delivery
US Ground:15% of order total
- Less than $15.00: $12.00
- $15.01-$40.00: $16.00
- $40.01-$60.00: $20.00
- $60.01-$100.00: $24.00
- For orders over $100.00 we will contact you
Please note if you pay through PAYPAL, we do not ship until payment clears.
Sales Tax: Based on the sales tax laws, sales tax will be added to orders if applicable.
Payment Policy for Our Classes
1. All class sessions are prepaid and are not refundable. (See #2 for exception to refund policy.)
2. REFUNDS: Refunds are made only if the school cancels a class. Allow 10 days to process any refund
due for a class cancelled by the school.
3. RETURNED CHECKS: Any returned checks will be charged a $30.00 processing fee.
4. MISSED APPOINTMENTS: Students may reschedule or cancel any appointment with 24 hours notice. Call 510-223-3320 or contact us to cancel or reschedule any appointment. Failure to notify us timely will result in a $35.00 charge.
5. CLASS SAMPLE: We do everything possible to place students in the class most appropriate for their level of expertise. If you register for a class and still find it is not right for you we will help you find a better placement in our existing schedule of classes at no cost to you. If, despite this flexibility, you feel you must sample a class before signing up, you may attend the first class of any session, except Summer Session, at a cost of $25. This non-refundable fee is applicable to your tuition when you register for the entire course.
6. TEXTBOOKS: May be purchased at the time of registration or on our secure shopping cart before the first day of class.
7. CANCELLATIONS: The Maria Oliveira Language Learning Center reserves the right to cancel any class if deemed necessary. Prior to commencement of class, students will be given a full refund. In the event of cancellation after the commencement of class, the pro-rated portion of the unexpended tuition will be refunded. The pro-rated amount of refundable monies will be determined by the ratio of classes completed to the total number of classes in the scheduled program.
8. SUBSTITUTION: The Maria Oliveira Language Learning Center reserves the right to assign substitute instructors whenever necessary.
How to Register
ONLINE ON OUR SECURE SHOPPING CART: Click
on the button next to the class to register and pay via credit card or
PAY BY PHONE: Call our office at 877-251-8353 or 510-223-3320 to pay with a credit card.
PAY IN PERSON: Visit our school at 3150 Hilltop Mall Rd. Suite 13, Richmond, California 94806
MAIL-IN: Fill out the mail-in registration form. Attach a check for the amount of tuition.
Make the check payable to Maria Oliveira Language Learning Center
Mail it to: 3150 Hilltop Mall Rd. Suite 13, Richmond, California 94806
& Personal Checks
We also welcome purchase orders. Please call 877-251-8353.